Darwis Ichiro - 10 months old
My son is going to be 10 months old next week. How time flies Until today, I’ve no regret quitting my day job and working for my son instead. Hehe. Usually when we’re jobless, we feel like slapping anyone who question us “kerja apa sekarang?”, “dah dapat kerja?”, ” try la jadi cikgu..” and bla bla bla. Like do they really care? [shrug..] It’s not that I underestimate profession as a teacher. Tapi cara diaorg cakap, mcm senang gilerrrrr nk apply jadi cikgu and as though the easiest way out is to be a teacher. Blarghhh. Tanggung jawab menjadi cikgu adalah besar, bukan boleh nk jadi cikgu sbb suka-suka, pegang amanah nk didik anak bangsa. U think that’s easy? I slap u.
Being a WAHM is an exact definition of total freedom to me albeit it’s not easy. To mothers out there who also aiming to be a WAHM like me, I just wanna say, do it! Do your proper planning, insyallah everything will be ok.
Ok lah..sure nk tengok gambar kan? Entry tanpa gambar tk seronok bukannnn. Mari tengok gambar Ichiro panjat tangga. Seronok dia ada org nk layan main tangga. Hehe.
I jarang update pasal milestone Ichiro. Sbb nyer I ni jenis malas nk expect for something. I suka benda tu terjadi secara takdir. Haha. Apakah ayat ini? Mcm Usana, I tk kira pon berapa ramai I enrol, berapa byk I buat sales, berapa lama nk achieve target, I just buat membuta tuli but sepenuh hati la. At the end bila dpt award bagai, rasa true bliss.
So, it applied to Ichiro jugak. For me I rasa tk perlu utk compare or being to serious on achieving the target. Sbb, nnt I put too much pressure on myself and Ichiro. Let my son choose at what pace he wants to do things and learning. Of course , we have to monitor kalau terlalu delay dari jangkaan sebenar, tapi delay about 2-3 months should be ok kot I rasa. I don’t ask much, as long as my child is healthy, energetic and happy, I’ll be one happy mother, like I am now
How come I’m still not reaching top yet? Even the Everest not this high..err I know because I’ve experience climbing the Everest before or something that look similar to Everest , it’s mount on my mother’s chest. [haha, saper ada tetek setinggi everest? gilo]
Btw, these are few things that Ichiro capable to do now including his physical growth
- Walking! Baru 2 steps.
- Teeth! Lottts of ‘em. Haha. I think there are about 7 yg dah visible! Bulan lepas I mcm perasan ada 2 jer? Ker mata i kero? I think the latter.
- Body gesture, waving hand [he actually putar his hand instead of the normal wave..putar mcm as though he saying " habis dahh", but itu wave la bagi dia]. Every time we say bye bye, he will putar his hand and say “bah bah” or “tah tah”. Cute eh?
- He loves adult food! Baby food tk heran. Bubur daging , with chicken sup, choc moist cake, banana, apple, cheese, keropok ikan, aiscream, ikan steamboat…among his favourite. Kalau u sajer-sajer gi bancuh nestum and suap, boleh start tengok drama kanak-kanak kene dera. Hehe.
- Dat day I showed picture of him climb into the walker kan? I tk dpt amik gambar lagi, tapi latest dia dah panjat keluar pulak. Kali ni, mcm acrobat sungguh. He will put one of his leg atas besi walker tu, then push himself out. Keep pushing sampai both legs dah naik atas, then support his body dgn tangan on the floor [mcm nk buat push up]. Dia akan buat in slow motion, firstly sbb he knows the walker is moving and another reason, he doesn’t want his mommy notice what he’s doing. Apa yg buat dia berusaha keras nk keluar dari walker? Because he wants to play with the vacuum cleaner, secretly, behind my back.
- Dah boleh turun katil sendiri, ni dari bulan lepas dah boleh kot? Entah lah.
- Dah boleh judge and estimate height. Contoh mcm dekat tangga, he will crawl very fast towards the stair, tapi will immediately stop once reach. Even though it’s good to know that he understand the danger, but we don’t really count on him yet. Sbb dia selalu berguling2 tk hingat dunia. Tahu-tahu dah duduk tepi2 katil or tepi2 tangga. Hehe.
- Showing interest towards music and piano. Dat day I main piano with him on my lap, suddenly he fell asleep. I wish I had my camera masa tu.
- Went to see paed last few weeks, the doctor told us that based on the child growth chart, Ichiro is tall and slim. Goshh..I really hope that he won’t be too skinny like his ayah dulu. Tinggi ok, but skinny…aahhh terrifying la.
Ahhhh dah sampai pit stop Rest sekejap.